Walmart Coupons & Promo Codes
Popular Walmart Coupons
|$10 Off||$10 off orders over $50||N/A|
|10% Off||10% off orders over $100 + Free Shipping||12/31/2022|
|Free Shipping||Free 30-Day Trial of Walmart+ + Free Shipping||N/A|
|Up to 85% Off||Up to 85% off Electronics Clearance, TVs & Laptops + over $35||N/A|
|Up to 90% Off||Up to 90% off Video Games, Accessories & Consoles + Free Shipping||N/A|
The first Walmart opened in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. Since then, the megastore has expanded to more than 4,500 locations across the country and more than 10,500 stores around the globe.
Today, Walmart is the largest retailer in the world with one of the most eclectic inventories. The big-box store has a vast, diverse product selection, ranging from groceries, home goods, and electronics to toys, clothing, and beauty.
In addition to its millions of products, Walmart draws in shoppers with famously low prices. You can save even more by shopping during annual sales and taking advantage of Walmart promo code offers coupons and sales.
Walmart store hours:
Walmart store hours vary by location. However, many stores open as early as 6 a.m. and close as late as 11 p.m., seven days a week.
Walmart key sales:
Walmart hosts sales throughout the year – often to celebrate holidays. Some of its biggest sales include Black Friday and Cyber Monday and Black Friday in July. Other noteworthy sales include Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Presidents’ Day.
During these sales, Walmart often offers discounts on hot products like TVs, electronics, appliances, and mattresses.
Walmart Plus, the retailer’s membership program, launched in 2019. While initially, the perks were focused on grocery shopping, they soon expanded to all product lines. A Walmart Plus membership costs $12.95/month or $98/year. Shoppers can give the service a try for free by signing up for the 30-day free trial. Perks of a Walmart Plus membership include:
- Free shipping and delivery – no order minimum.
- Early access to deals and access to exclusive savings events.
- Scan and go in-store contact-free checkout.
- Member prices on gas.
- Six months of Spotify Premium free.
Walmart offers several shipping methods, including:
- Next-day shipping: Next-day delivery is free on orders of $35+, or $5.99 for orders under $35. This shipping method is available in select zip codes.
- Two-day shipping: Two-day delivery is free on orders of $35 or more. This shipping method is available on select items.
- Standard shipping: If an order doesn’t qualify for next-day or two-day shipping, standard shipping is available. Standard shipping takes 3 to 5 days and is free on orders over $35 or more. For orders under $35, shipping is $5.99 on most orders.
Walmart offers free, simple returns on most items returned within 90 days of purchase. There are a few exceptions to the 90-day return window, as outlined below.
- One-year return window: Perennials, trees, and shrubs must be returned within 365 days to qualify for a refund.
- 60-day return window: Prescription glasses and contacts, as well as hearing aids must be returned within 60 days to qualify for a refund.
- 30-day return window: Most electronics must be returned within 30 days to qualify for a refund.
- 14-day return window: Most wireless phones must be returned within 14 days to get a refund.
In addition, certain items are only available for exchange, including air mattresses, opened/used durable medical equipment, and unlocked phones.
You can begin a Walmart return in the Walmart app or at Walmart.com. Choose the items you’d like to return, and select either “Return to store” or “Return by mail.” If you choose to return to the store, you’ll be emailed a return bar code to show to a sales associate. If you choose to return by mail, you’ll receive a prepaid return label that you can print and attach to your return package before dropping it off at a USPS or FedEx location.
The best way to contact Walmart customer service is by online chat. You can also contact customer service by phone at 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) or by email using this online form.
Does Walmart have promo codes?
Yes; Walmart offers promo codes, coupons, and other deals. To stay on top of the latest promo codes, check the weekly ad and sign up for email newsletters. In addition, you can find a curated selection of the latest discount codes, coupons, and deals here on Offers.com.
Is BJ’s owned by Walmart?
No, BJ’s Wholesale Club is not owned by Walmart. The big-box retailer is a close competitors, as are Costco and Sam’s Club.
How can I get a discount at Walmart?
Some of the best ways to get a discount at Walmart to include:
- Use Walmart coupons: You can find Walmart coupons for your local store by using the store locator feature on Walmart’s website. After searching for stores near you, you can select coupons for specific items. These coupons are for in-store use only.
- Check the Walmart Weekly ad: Select your store online or use the app to see its weekly ad. The ad includes information on sales, rollback pricing, buy-one-get-one deals, and other savings opportunities.
- Shop holiday sales: Walmart offers some of the biggest discounts of the year on holidays like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Black Friday in July.
Do veterans get a discount at Walmart?
No, Walmart does not currently offer a veterans discount.
Does the Walmart app have digital coupons?
No; Walmart does not accept mobile or digital coupons.
How do you enter a promo code on Walmart.com?
To use a promo code on Walmart.com, you must be signed in to your account. At checkout, you’ll be prompted to enter your shipping information, then your payment info. On the payment page, you’ll see a drop-down section labeled “Have a promo code?” Click the arrow, then enter your code in the box labeled “Promo code” and hit “Apply.”
Is Walmart Plus worth it?
A Walmart Plus membership may be worthwhile if you tend to have Walmart orders under $35 on a regular basis and want to take advantage of free shipping. Given that Walmart Plus gives shoppers early access to deals, those hoping to find a hot-ticket item on sale around key sale times, like Black Friday, may find that signing up for the month will help them save more than buying the product at its regular price at another retailer.